In all seriousness, we want to invite you to consider being a part of a meaningful small group experience.
The following are our adult discipleship options. If you have any further questions about locations and hosts contact information, please contact Mary at the church office at 665-6393 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Morning Adult Classes (Fall of 2013)
1. Gospel in Life by Timothy Keller will be hosted by Paul Quist in the Library. Here is a description: Join author and pastor Timothy Keller in an eight-week, video-based study of the Gospel and how to live it out in everyday life. In week one you and your group will study the city, your home now—the world that is. Week Eight closes with the theme of the eternal city, our heavenly home—the world that is to come.
2. Christian Foundations will be taught by Pastor Ed during the fall in Classroom #5 on Sunday mornings. Come and explore what we believe and why we believe it.
Wednesday Night Adult Studies
1. Ron Church will be teaching Walk thru the OT. It is an interactive, historical look of the Old Testament (in the Library).
2. Pastor Ed will host and facilitate the WOL Book Club. Our first book is Give Them Grace by Elyse Fitzpatrick & Jessica Thompson. Each week we will read a couple chapters andthen gather on Wednesday evenings to discuss, digest, and apply what we have read. Go to givethemgrace.com for more information about the book and the authors. A FB discussion group is also available for those who cannot attend.
Home Based Small Groups
1. In LeSueur, Patrick and Cindy Turner host a small group at 108 South Morningside Drive, Le Sueur. This group will be going through a study by Paul Tripp called Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands – People in Need of Change Helping People in need of Change. This group will meet Thursday evenings beginning at 7 pm.
2. Beginning October 13th, in Henderson, Bill Bigaouette will be leading a small group on161 Sunset Drive, Henderson, at McGraws’ house studying Romans. This group will meet Sunday evenings from 6:00-7:30 for study, fellowship, and refreshments.
3. Lauren McGraw will also lead a study for High School students at the same time on some of the nights at her house called Courage: Developing Character to Stand Strong;
There will be two other home groups starting in the coming weeks and when those details are finalized, we will pass that along as well