We as a CE board want to invite every person who works with children and youth to attend this valuable seminar which will speak to many specific issues related to the topic and to many other behavioral issues.
Each of us has students and families in our ministry that are included on the Autism spectrum. This seminar will help you to learn about autism and gain practical, hands-on ideas to help integrate students with autism into the life of our church. You will also learn these helpful tools:
· Communication techniques: with parents, other leaders & students themselves
· Setting realistic expectations: for yourself, your ministry & your students
· Ways to create an Individual Ministry Plan for students within your church
All who work with children and youth are invited to this informative and helpful evening.
Schedule for the evening:
- 530-630 – Seminar/Presentation
- 6:30 – Pizza Dinner
- 7:00 – Question and Answer
Child Care: We will make child care available as requested. Please contact the church office to help us reserve the needed staff.
About our presenter: At this time, we believe Shawn Bortel of Lionsgate Acadamey in the Twin Cities will be presenting this seminar which is provided by Youth leadership which is a Christian Youth Ministry Organization in the Twin Cities.