One of the first things I did after our announcement was to begin a process with our elder board of building a transitional youth ministry team until another associate pastor is called to serve here.
I’ve been meeting with that team over the last month and they are now organized and beginning to make plans for this interim period.
- All Wednesday night youth groups will be organized by Steve and Kaari Smith
- The Borderless Midwest Trip will also be organized by Steve and Kaari
- YC17 will be organized by Curt and Amber Seaver
- Dianna Gilbert will be leading the fundraising team
- All youth ministry related communications will be handled by Sue Schwartz
- In addition, other parents will be assisting in other roles and the Wednesday night leadership team will as well continue
I look forward to them providing in the interim a high quality youth ministry
Here is their contact info
Sue can be reached via email at email@example.com and at the church office at 665-6393
The Smiths can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 952-239-7605
The Seaver’ can be reached via email at email@example.com and at 612-655-1569
Dianna Gilbert can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and at 665-6634
I would like to encourage you to watch this 12 minute video of me sharing about this transitional time