While these things are expensive, during each of our last two major trips, over 85% of the funds needed were fundraised so it is totally possible to do. And for many, they even raised 100%.
I trust that the options named before you are easy to do, aren’t us selling stuff that people don’t really need and are realistic.
I have attached a PDF and Excel File that was given out. I am asking that if you plan to do either of the two major trips that you complete this form so I know what your fundraising goal is.
I am sending this out so you can have goals and I can know what they are so that as these trips get closer we can have a great plan to get you to your goal without adding more fundraisers at a later date.
Over the last three years we have held a fundraiser through Schwans. Each of those first two years we averaged about $600 in proceeds with about 20 people earning funds. Last year less people participated BUT we earned $1200 which tells me that the new program is a huge win if you were willing to do it.
Here are some of the essential details
- Schwans guarantee us 20% regardless of the sales marks we make during the first 45 days plus another 40% on e-certificates
- For the remainder of the next year after those 45 days expire, students will earn an addition 5% on other sales by those same customers.
If you are willing to participate, there will be multiple ways to ask people to support your students
- Via email
- Via Social Media
- In person
Here are the steps to do this fundraiser
Step 1. - In order to do this fundraiser students and parents will need to take the first steps online to get things set up.
1. Go to https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/15044 and click the "SET UP" tab and then begin the process of setting up an account. (If you did this last year, you will need to do it again.)
2. Once you have an account, I then approve the account and beginning on 10/30th you will have a 45 day window to point people to place orders through Schwan's and our fundraising campaign.
3. During that time, your account will be credited 20% for every purchase and 40% on the electronic gift certificates.
Step 2. – Come to the meeting on 9/24 at 7:30. At this meeting we will go over the details and give out a paper version for people to give away. If you miss this meeting, you can still participate but we might run out of paper catalogs.
Step 3. – On 10/30 I will send out an email with text that can be used digitally to invite people to partner with you. Then over the next 45 days we will track your sales.
The top seller will receive one paid camp registration for either Confirmation Camp in March or Sr High Winter Weekend in February